Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day Twenty-eight: Fridge

Today I worked in the fridge. Why? Because I can be an anal nut who likes things to be organized. My house doesn't always reflect that, but if you look closely, you can see it. All the bottles in the shower, in the medicine cabinet, my hair products, my baking essentials, they are all facing a certain way, in a certain spot. Yes, I am that bad.

So about once a month or so, we do a big clean up in the fridge and place everything. And that is what I did today. It was semi difficult since the fridge is full right now, but it's done.

And I love it.

All I did was work my way down from the top shelf, cleaning, moving things around, throwing things out. Easy peasy, took maybe 10 minutes and made me happy.

Yes, having everything in it's place really makes me happy.  I'm that weird.


This is day 28 of a 31 day challenge. Read it all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment