Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day Twenty-three: Hallway

Every time we clean in this house, two things happen: stuff gets put away upstairs or things get piled in the hallway destined for the basement. 

We don't go downstairs often, and when we do, it's like going into a dungeon. Well not really, but it is cold and damp. Plus we don't have much down there besides random crap that we don't really use. So stuff accumulates.

There were only a couple boxes, but clutter is clutter and I wanted to get rid of it. There was a box filled with bathroom products and other things from the trailer, a laundry basket filled with who knows what and a box of things from my de-cluttering work. 

And my awesome superhero husband cleaned it all while I was putting Kaleb to bed. I seriously love that man. Think I can convince him to do the last eight days?

No comments:

Post a Comment