Sunday, October 14, 2012

Days Thirteen and Fourteen

I've come to realize there are not enough hours in a day and much less the weekend. My plan for the weekend was to begin some of the bigger de-cluttering projects. I never even got close. I did however spend quality time with my husband and child, and to me that is way more important. Don't get me wrong, we did a lot of small things, probably insignificant to outsiders, but a good thing in this house.

Our "helper"
Here is some things we did accomplish: dust the living room, organize the garage for winter, pick up dog poop in back yard, put away all groceries and shopping, clean kitchen (twice) after (two) full days of baking and cooking, bake cookies and muffins, carve pumpkins (and clean mess), do 3 loads of laundry (and put all clothes away), went swimming and most importantly, put Kaleb in a pumpkin.

Was there a de-cluttering project? No. Did we continue on this path of keeping our house clean? Yes.

I'm going to call this weekend a win.

Pumpkin baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment