Monday, October 29, 2012

Play Time is Such Fun

I won't be doing a challenge post tonight either since I'll be working feverishly to finish K's Halloween costume, but I wanted to write a little post about our day since I haven't done one in a while.

K woke up later than usual this morning (7:45!!!) and after our obligatory cuddle time we had breakfast. He didn't eat very much this morning so off we went to play with his toys for a bit before nap time. (Nap time = mommy's shower time!)

Once he was up it was time for lunch and boy did he eat! He had half a pancake, a baby piece of pizza and a an arrowroot cookie. When he was done we headed off to a friend's house for a play date! It was so nice to watch him play and interact with a baby who is his age (she is one day older). And it was definitely nice to talk to an adult, especially one as down to earth as this mama!

When we got back home, I managed to get Kaleb to nap while I cooked supper. Tonight we had Mongolian Beef, Stir-fried Broccoli, and Rice. It was my first time making the beef and oh my was it good. I was worried about the steak being tough, but it turned out so tender, we'll definitely be having it again. Even Kaleb liked everything.

Now it's bedtime for my little man, and once he's out, I'll be deep in felt and glue!

So there you have it, our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment