Friday, November 02, 2012

This week's menu

This I week I am really excited about the pork tenderloin, it will be wrapped in bacon. How can you go wrong with anything wrapped in bacon?! We'll be having baked Parmesan balsamic cauliflower with that, and I've been told its really good, so I'll have to report back. The rest of the week seems to have a beef theme to it. Oh and we're also having pizza, twice. Yes, we love it that much.

Saturday: Homemade Pizza (peperoni and prosciutto pancetta)

Sunday: Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with Parmesan Balsamic Cauliflower and carrots

Monday: Freezer dive

Tuesday: Roast with mini potatoes

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: Steak with beets and potatoes (peel and cook beets like potatoes, serve with butter and salt - yumm)

Friday: Homemade Pizza (possibly with leftover steak) 


Last week we tried the mongolian beef for the first time, and oh my was it good, it will definitely be making a reappearance. I was also pleasantly surprised by the bok choy and taco night was also awesome as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment