Sunday, November 25, 2012

This Week's Menu

Once again, I am behind on posting my menu. We've just been busy! I know that is my excuse every week, but it's the truth I tell you! I don't know how people do this full time.

Anyway, last week was a success thankfully. Sunday's meal was amazing, even Kaleb loved it. The rest of the week was also successful, including the yummy roast on Thursday. Friday we had friends come over for ribs, potatoes and cauliflower; the ribs were fatty, but still good. Hopefully next time we'll get a better cut. I also ended up making my go to recipe - Hot Fudge Pudding Cake.

On to this week's menu:

Saturday: Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo. So easy, yet so, so good!

Sunday: Mahogany Wings with Sweet Potato Oven Fries. We just sliced up the sweet potatoes, coated in a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and dried thyme, then roasted in the oven at 375F for 45 or so.

Monday: Homemade Pizza

Tuesday: Mongolian Pork with Broccoli Stir Fry. For the pork, I'm going to use the Mongolian Beef recipe, but use pork tenderloin that we have in our freezer instead of the flank steak.

Wednesday: Freezer Lasagna

Thursday: Shepherd's Pie.

Friday: Homemade Pizza with pancetta. Yes, we are having pizza twice again this week. It's an easy, super yummy meal that somehow turns out differently each time.

So there you have it folks, it's nothing fancy but full of (hopefully) delicious meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment