Saturday, January 19, 2013

This Week's Menu

So obviously I haven't written my weekly menu in about a month. This does not mean that we have not been eating though, cause we have. Especially me. I've gained over 5 pounds SINCE New Year's. Not during Christmas, during the month of January. That my friends, is what I like to call talent.

The only outstanding thing we made during those weeks was homemade French Onion Soup. My awesome husband basically followed this recipe. The only thing we did different was we used a box of beef broth instead of the chicken. We also didn't have bread or gruyere, so we used butter croutons and mozzarella. It was really good, even Kaleb couldn't get enough.

This week's menu is going to look something like this:

Saturday: Pulled pork with oven fries.

Sunday: Chicken legs with home fries and broccoli with cheese sauce. I'll probably do a variation of this recipe for the chicken. 

Monday: Left over pulled pork with salad

Tuesday: Pork chops with rice and bok choy

Wednesday: Some sort of crockpot meal

Thursday: Burritos with Mexican Rice.

Friday: Pizza! (I've been making my dough a little differently lately, and we like it much better. Check out how here.)


I'm thinking it's going to be a delicious week.

No comments:

Post a Comment