Monday, February 04, 2013

This week's menu x2

Here's this week's:

Sunday: We ate at my aunts house but brought Ribs

Saturday: Roast, Mashed Potatoes and Veggies

Monday: KFC (oops!)

TuesdayBroccoli Fettuccine Alfredo

Wednesday: Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole (this isn't quite the recipe I use, but very similar)

Thursday: Pork Chops (I haven't found the recipe I want yet)

Friday: Homemade Pizza (I changed up the way I make my dough and was quite yummy)


Last week was successful, especially Saturday. It was AMAZING.

Saturday: Oven Fried Rice, Vegetable Stir Fry, Mongolian Beef and Sweet & Sour Chicken

Sunday: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Veggies

Monday: Hot Turkey with Fries and Baked Cauliflower

Tuesday: Tortellini with homemade Rosée sauce

Wednesday: Pulled Turkey with Macaroni Salad and Veggies

Thursday: Grilled Filet Mignon with rice

Friday: Homemade Pizza




No comments:

Post a Comment