Monday, February 24, 2014

This Week's Menu

Last week I didn't do a menu post for a couple reasons: a) I forgot and b) it wasn't very exciting and changed a couple times. My lovely husband was out of town Wednesday and didn't have supper with us on Thursday so it made for simple, quick meals. Super simple actually, my mom took us out for supper on Wednesday! The other nights I made Lasagna, Super Bean Burritos (again) and Mac and Cheese.  


This week's menu will be as follows: 

Saturday: Salad with ground chicken in a taco bowl.
I can't get enough of the PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps recipe. I am seriously in love. Especially when I can get a pound of ground chicken for $4! Hello, cheap dinner!


Sunday: Whole chicken with mashed potatoes, stuffing, veg and gravy

Monday: Leftovers. With Cauliflower

Tuesday: Pizza with (hopefully) chicken on it

Wednesday: Pork chops with rice

Thursday: Pasta with rose sauce.
For this recipe I just skip the wine and use more broth.

Friday: TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment